Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 will be the year ....

...that we welcome a new baby into the family! Today I am 10+5 weeks pregnant. :)  My daughter is very excited to be a big sister: we told her on Christmas Day. A baby brother/sister was on her present list.   I have already had two scans as I am taking part in a study at St Thomas Hospital in London, my next scan is on Tuesday when they will confirm my due date, which at the moment it 24th July, but baby was measuring 2 days bigger on the previous scans so that may change.

I'm looking forward to the second trimester: when the sickness and tiredness goes and I will apparently start to bloom!  I really don't remember feeling so ill the first time around. Can't wait to be in the mood for sewing again; haven't made anything much since October (apart from a baby of course).  In the meantime, this is my 8 week scan picture.


3 comments:

Lynne said...

Congratulations, how wonderful. Perhaps you are having a boy this time - my DD was ill with both her pregnancies: both boys! Whatever you have, I wish you a smooth pregnancy, an easy delivery and a happy and healthy little one.

Sana Saroti said...

Congratulations and Happy New Year!

Cindy Sharp said...

Congratulations!