Saturday 13 August 2011

The Festival of Quilts

My mum and I had a fantastic time at the Festival of Quilts today.  Although we have been to "Stitching for Pleasure" at the NEC for the last 3 years, this was our first time at this show, but it certainly won't be the last! I bought loads of stitchery goodness; buttons, wadding, wool tops, thread, quilt and dress fabric.  If I wasn't so tired I'd been stitching right now! I hope everyone who has visited the show had as good a time as we did. 



                                                                    




2 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

Your pile of goodies looks wonderful!

Lynne said...

I spent Saturday at the Craft and Quilt Fair and loved it. Unfortunately I had to go alone; DD (my partner in craft) is a new mum and couldn't go with me!